The CUTIS project, in partnership with the Canada-Ukraine Chamber of Commerce, held a webinar with Colleen Krebs, Manager of Business Services, Women’s Enterprise Centre of Manitoba (Canada).
Colleen Krebs completed her bachelor’s degree in marketing and immediately launched her entrepreneurial pursuits in the coffee, construction, and renovation industries. She operated a successful café for over eight years managing all aspects of the business including product/service development, H/R, sales, operations planning, and inventory management.
In 2008 Colleen joined the Women’s Enterprise Centre of Manitoba where she is currently Manager of Business Services. She continues to inspire and motivate women to pursue their own entrepreneurial dreams by drawing upon her expertise as a skilled facilitator, business advisor, and passionate interpersonal connector.
You can download Colleen’s presentation via the link
During the webinar participants:
- Understood what systems are and why they are critical to your business success
- Understood the benefits of having a systemized business
- Understood how integrating systems affect business outcomes
- Learnt more about the mindset and approach entrepreneurs should adopt when apply change to their business
- Walked though the “how to” implement systems that stick.